Air Conditioning Maintenance in New York City
Heating And Cooling Systems Have A Way Of Breaking Down When The Weather Is At Its Worst - On The Coldest Day Of A Frigid Winter, Or During A Sizzling Summer Heat Wave. Times when your Air Conditioning Or Heating System Must Work The Hardest, And When You Need It Most. A Five Borough AC Service Agreement Program Helps Avoid Breakdowns, Plus It Protects And Prolongs The Life Of Your Equipment. As Five Borough Service Agreement Customer You Always Receive Priority Service!
Commercial Service Plan
Planned Maintenance * Priority Emergency Service * Discount on All Repairs
Planned Maintenance - Four Maintenance Calls Each Year - Each Call Quarterly. Purpose: To Inspect And To Advise You Of Any Needed Repair. (No repairs are made without your approval); To Prevent Breakdown And Maintain Efficiency. Our Inspections And Checks Include The Following:
- Wiring Connections
- Contactors And Relays
- Volts-Amps On Compressors
- Volts-Amps On Condenser Fans
- Volts-Amps On Evaporator Fans
- Change Filters
- Change Belts
- Crankcase Heater
- Volts-Amps (heating)
- Connections (heating)
- High Limit & Safeties
- Heat Exchanger
- Overall Cleanliness Of Heating Section
- Condensate Pan, Drain & Pump
- Evaporator Coil
- Lubricate Blower Fans & Motors
- Lubricate Shafts & Bearings-Condenser Fans
- Evaporator Temp. Differential
- Condenser Temp. Differential
- Oil Level
- Visual Check For Leaks
- Condenser Coil
- Suction Pressure Cutout
- Suction Pressure & Discharge Pressure
- Refrigeration Charge, Hi-Low Superheat
- Draft Fan For Dirt & Rust
* All Service Agreements Include An Annual Chemical Cleaning Of Your Evaporator & Condensing Coils.
Residential Service Agreement
Full Coverage On Parts * Planned Maintenance * Priority Emergency Service * Labor for the Life of the Policy * Replacement or Repair of Parts
Planned Maintenance - Two Maintenance Calls Each Year - One Each Heating And Cooling Season. Purpose: To Inspect And To Advise You Of Any Needed Repair. (No repairs are made without your approval); To Prevent Breakdown And Maintain Efficiency. Our Inspections And Checks Include The Following:
- Proper Voltage
- Heat Exchanger
- Pulleys And Belts
- Contacts And Relays
- For Clean Filters
- Electric Strip Heaters
- Condensate Pump
- Proper Refrigerant
- Electrical Connections
- Fan Limit Switch
- Blower Assembly
- Vibration Noise
- Indoor Coil
- Clean Condenser Coil
- Condensate Drain
- Visible Leaks
- Standard Thermostat
Priority Emergency Service - Should You Have A Breakdown, Our Own Dispatched Service Technicians Will Respond To Your Call As A Priority Service Call. We Service Our Preferred Service Policy Customers First.
Labor For The Life Of The Policy - There Is No Charge For Any Labor To Repair The Unit Or Replace Parts. Brush Cleanings Are Covered By The Labor Portion (Chemical cleanings are additional).
Replacement or Repair of Parts - At Least 24 Different Parts And Controls Will Be Replaced Or Repaired If Needed.
Accessory Coverage - Dehumidifiers, Humidifiers, Electronic Air cleaners, Media filters, And Programmable Thermostats May Be Covered Under The Gold Service Plan For An Additional Charge.
* The compressor, Heat Exchanger, Coils or Electric Heat Elements Will Be Replaced At No Charge ONLY When Covered By Manufacturer's Warranty. If Repair Falls Out Of Warranty Period; There Will Be A Charge. Occasional Circuit Breaker Tripping Caused By Fluctuation Of Power Supply Cannot Be Covered By This Policy.